What is the warranty on Fraenck items?
All Fraenck items come with a one year guarantee. If the product is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace it. In this case we will cover the shipping costs. We cannot compensate for user damage such as wear and tear. However, we are always willing to see what is possible for a reasonable fee, because we do not like to throw away unnecessarily! After all, we love:
How can I recycle my Fraenck bag?
We would like an item that has reached the end of its time to be sent back to us so that we can properly recycle all the different parts. Any customer who returns their used Fraenck item to us will receive a 15% discount on their next purchase. If it ever comes to that, please send an email to email@example.com.
What about returns?
At Fraenck we stand behind all the products we sell. If you are dissatisfied with a Fraenck product, for any reason, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt. The cost of returning the product is for your own account. Upon receipt of your return, we will refund the purchase price within 14 days.
How can I return an order?
- Before you send one or more products back to us, it is important to contact us to register your return. This can be done via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to exchange an order for something else? This can be done in the following way: return the ordered product and place a new order. Please note: the costs for returning the product are to be paid by you. We do not do this to annoy you, but because we want to avoid unnecessary shipping back and forth and CO2 emissions!
- You will therefore not receive a return label with your order.
- If we have not received a return application, we can unfortunately not process your return and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please state the order number and the name of the product(s) you wish to return in your return notification.
- Send the products in such a way that they will be returned undamaged and enclose the invoice or packing slip, if included. If you no longer have it, write down your details, the number of the concerning order and the product name on a separate note and enclose it.
- Keep the shipping note you receive when you drop off your package at the post office or service point. Without this receipt we may not be able to refund the purchase price of the products or resend them in the event that the item is lost in transit.
- If you have received a free gift/product with your order due to a promotion and you would like to return your entire order, we would like to ask you to return the free gift/product as well in order to process your return. If you are returning your entire order but want to keep the free gift/product, the value of the free gift/product will be deducted from the refund of the rest of your returned order.
- Returned goods will be refunded to the (Paypal) account used for the original order.
- Returns that are reported after the official period of 14 days has passed can unfortunately not be processed.
How and where can I make a complaint?
- If you have a complaint about a product or the service of our webshop, please send it via the contact page on our website or to email@example.com.
- You will receive an answer as soon as possible. Normally within one day, but at the latest within 5 working days calculated from the date of receipt of your complaint.
- If it takes longer to process your complaint, you will receive confirmation of receipt within the 5 working day period and an indication of when you can expect a more detailed response.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement within a reasonable period of time, it becomes a dispute that you can submit to the disputes committee.
What is the delivery time of an order?
- For shipments within the Netherlands, if the payment of your order is successful on working days before 15:00, you will usually receive the package the next working day. Unfortunately, we do not deliver on Sundays.
- For more information, see our page 'Shipping'.
What are the shipping costs?
- Shipping costs are free within the Netherlands.
- Shipping costs to Belgium are € 5.00 per order.
- Shipping costs to other countries will be displayed when you check out.
How is my order shipped?
With great care, because we want your products to arrive in top condition! To Dutch and Belgian addresses we send our packages with one of the following delivery services:
- Bicycle couriers /Cycloon
Which payment methods does Fraenck accept?
You can pay with iDEAL, with PayPal or from Belgium with Bancontact/Mister Cash. You can also pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay or with Credit Card.
Can I still change or cancel my order after I have placed it?
You can always try, but we cannot guarantee that we will succeed in cancelling your order. The best thing to do is to call us (+31 26 844 0451) to inform us of your change or cancellation, we often ship orders at the end of the day (17:00).
Of course, you always have the option of returning a delivered order or products within 14 days, if you do not wish to keep them.
In which countries does Fraenck deliver?
Fraenck delivers to the Netherlands and Belgium. But we also deliver to an increasing number of other European countries. If you can order at the 'check out', we will send your order!
Can I place an order with cash on delivery?
Placing an order C.O.D. is only possible in the Netherlands. You pay for your order at the time of delivery. You do not pay shipping costs for your order, but you do pay a cash-on-delivery surcharge of €20.00 (!).
You need to do the following:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating "Cash on delivery"
Please indicate clearly which products you want to order.
Please state your name, address, postcode, town and telephone number.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as your order has been processed, you will receive a second e-mail when your order has been processed and dispatched. The package will be offered to you about 4 to 5 days later.
If you are not at home when the first delivery attempt is made, another attempt will be made at a later time. If doorstep delivery is not possible, you can collect and pay for your parcel at a post office within 3 weeks. A cash on delivery parcel will not be delivered to the neighbours.
How do I know this website is secure?
At the top left of your screen you should see a lock icon in your browser bar. This means that you are communicating with our website via a secure connection. By tapping or clicking on this icon you can see what type of security it is.
Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive a message that you are transferred to the secure server of Mollie Payments or Shopify Payments. With Mollie Payments /Shopify Payments, you can make secure payments in several ways. You just enter your bank account details on this website and then complete your order here.
My question is not listed above. Where can I ask mine?
You can always email us or call us on +3126 844 0451.