At Fraenck, it is possible to make a request for larger quantities of our masks by mail.
The masks we produce are not FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3 certified - and for this reason are not suitable for use in a hospital environment. We have created this product in order to partly compensate for the large shortage of masks. It is actually an interim solution until the shortage of certified masks is resolved.
The most important thing is to follow the instructions of these products very carefully! We have created a page about how we think it is best to handle this product.
Here is a short list of the most important regulations:
- Wash the mask before wearing it. We work as clean as possible (with gloves etc.), but it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Distance from people remains important, even when wearing a mouth mask
- Do not touch the mask itself - it can become a source of contamination.
- Use the cap as if it were disposable, replace it in time. It is wise to have a backup.
- Instead of throwing it away, the cap can be washed - in the meantime it should be stored safely.
Please note that this is not a medical product - but we have thoroughly researched what you can do to minimise the risk of transmission. We will keep the manual up to date as much as possible.
To pass on an order or for questions you can reach us via this contact page. Here you can also find a phone number where we can be reached for questions and/or comments.Kind regards and strength in these times,