Options: Small / Medium
Beige | Beige Stripe | Black| Blue Denim | Blue Stripe | Brown | Floral | Grey Narrow Stripe | Grey Broad Stripe | Mint | Panther | Pink Stripe | Terracotta
Velma (small) is a washable / reusable face mask made of 100% cotton. We charge € 19 per mask. If you order two or more masks shipping costs within Europe are on us. Shipping within The Netherlands is free of charge, also when you order one.
Disclaimer: This is not a medical product. We cannot guarantee that this mask protects against viruses or small particles. The mask is carefully designed and made, based on desk research from our team, but has no (FFP) certification
Looking for large(r) quantities? Contact us.
- This is the ‘medium/large’ version of the mask. The smaller version can be found here.
- Double layer of fabric filters the air you breathe in and out, to some extent.
- An extra filter, such as kitchen paper or a HEPA vacuum cleaner bag, can be placed between the layers of fabric for extra protection. This is not included. We’ll send you a pattern so you can cut your own.
- Due to a strip of sturdy stainless steel, the cap can be well formed around your nose
- Two (detachable) elastic bands ensure the mouth mask stays in place.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
See drawing below. Shown measurement is the tip of your nose to the bottom of your chin. When in doubt (around 9 cm) take the medium/ large version!
Read this page before buying this product! If you buy the mask, we assume that you understand and will apply this information.
We cannot guarantee that this mask protects against the Corona virus. The most important thing is to follow the (Dutch) RIVM guidelines or the ones provided by your national Health Agency. In times where N95 / FFP masks are badly needed in healthcare and there is a shortage of them, we hope that these masks will to contribute to a safer environment.
USING THE MASK
In these trying times it is important to observe these basic hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wash the mask regularly – especially if you are in a crowded area, because of work etc.
- Do not touch your face, or the mask (or as little as possible, only for adjusting when needed).
- Keep your distance to other people (min. 1.5-2.0 meters)
A mask ensures to a greater or lesser extent that the air you breathe in is filtered and the air you breathe out as well. Also when coughing or sneezing, a face mask ensures that drops are ‘launched’ less far.
This product can only be used in conjunction with common sense and an understanding of the above hygiene rules.
Are you looking for a different color? We have more! If you have any questions about this product, chat with us or leave a message. We’ll get back to you soon. You can also call us on +3126-8440451, during office hours (9 AM – 5:30 PM).
FRAENCK IS A SOCIAL & SUSTAINABLE ENTERPRISE. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
♥ Social: We employ people who are dependent on government welfare. At Fraenck they learn important skills that bring them further and closer to the labor market. They help Fraenck with production, logistics and also this webshop!
♣ Sustainable: Fraenck uses upcycled and recycled materials and designs a well made collection with them. Vegan leather from a Dutch manufacturer, sailcloth from a local sailmaker and also discarded seat belts. Even some our logos are made of stainless steel cutting waste.
25 × 35 × 2 cm
Men, Unisex, Women